What do I Provide?

EPC - Energy Performance Certificates

Commercial & Domestic

DEC – Display Energy Certificates

For all accessible Public Buildings over 250 Sq Metre

ACR - Air Conditioning Reports

For all Properties with More Than 12kW Cooling Capacity

MEES Assessments for both Commercial and Domestic Properties

Legionella Risk Assessments for Domestic Dwellings in The Private Rental Sector

What Are They ????

Energy Performance Certificates are Asset Ratings

And show the buildings construction, insulation, fixed heating equipment & controls, fuel type, door & window properties.


DEC , Air Con & O/A are Operational Ratings

They show how the building is used by the occupants and give guidance on how the efficiency of the building can be improved by better management of the properties assets.

Who  Needs One ?

An EPC is required for any property Commercial or Domestic for sale or lease and it is the responsibility of the OWNER of the property to provide one.

An Air Con Report is required for all buildings with more than 12kW of Cooling Capacity and are valid for 5 years.

A DEC  is required for all publicly accessible buildings over 250 Sq Metre and after the initial survey they are required to be updated on a yearly basis and the certificate is required to be on Display within the public area.

It is the responsibility of the OPERATOR of the building to provide the ACR or DEC.

Landlords need to meet MEES  regulations and have an LRA cerificate for domestic properties are now legal requirements for rented properties

Print Print | Sitemap
© David Wilson